Yo are now in control of your accounts, anytime day or night! Spirit's mobile banking solution is a fast, easy and secure way to stay on top of your finances. Check your balances, find ATMs, pay bills and transfer funds.
As technology becomes more and more an integral part of life, accessing your finances on the go has become the norm rather than the exception. Spirit of Alaska FCU understands and is proud to offer the latest in mobile banking convenience. Powered by FISERV's Mobiliti, Spirit of Alaska's mobile banking app is easy to access:
1. Using the internet, go to www.spiritofak.com .
2. You must have an eTeller account to proceed. Log in to eTeller.
3. Find the "Account Services" tab in the upper half of your screen.
4. Find the "Requests" link on the lower half of your screen, right above the online tools.
5. Click on the link "Mobile Banking Enrollment."
6. Read carefully the Terms and Conditions before proceeding
7. If you choose to accept the terms and conditions, check the "I accept these Terms and Conditions" box and press continue.
8. Select the services you would like received in the appropriate check areas. A brief explanation of each service is provided. You have the options of full mobile browser banking, text banking and to sign up for daily scheduled alerts.
9. On your device, open either Apple's App Store or Google Play and search for "Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union," or you have the option of having a download link sent to your mobile phone via text message. Please note: The Spirit of Alaska FCU mobile app works on both Android mobile phones and Apple iPhones. The app may also be downloaded to your larger devices such as tablets with the Android system, however at this time, the app will not function on Apple iPads.
10. Select "Continue" underneath the services selection section to proceed.
11. In "Account Selection and Configuration," select your time zone from the drop down selector and then check which accounts you wish to access through mobile banking. Be sure to confirm the nicknames of the accounts before proceeding.
12. Enter your mobile phone number into the blank box, dash marks are not needed.
13. Text messaging information is provided before you click the continue button. Please note that message and data rates may apply.
14. Once you click "Continue," an activation code will be sent to your phone via text message. Enter the activation code received click "Activate."
Text Message Banking
• Expect to receive a text message with your mobile banking short code and texting commands
• Text 'BAL' for your balances
• Text 'Hist' and your account's texting nickname for a list of transactions (ex. HIST C1).
Mobile Browser Banking
• Expect to receive a text message with a link to the mobile banking site
• Click and bookmark the mobile banking site's unique link
• Now that you've registered for Alert Banking, use the Alerts management features in online banking to set up specific mobile alerts.
• To begin receiving alerts on your phone, you'll need to specify the account and choose the type of alerts you'd like to receive.