The Future is Bright at Spirit of Alaska FCU!
Membership at Spirit of Alaska has many benefits...and working here offers even more! So if you're new to the job market, or you're taking a new career path, you owe it to yourself to explore the employment opportunities at Spirit of Alaska.
Business Loan Manager
This person works very close with the CEO. Must have 5 years business lending experience. Advanced skills including, but not limited to extensive experience in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel. Excellent people skills, good written and oral communication skills. Be able to work under deadline, function under stress, while maintaining a positive attitude.
Excellent benefit package including, medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, generous paid leave and 401K plan.
Click the "Apply Now" button below to access the Employment Application feature of our website.
Top reasons to work at Spirit of Alaska FCU
- $50 credit for Spirit of Alaska logo wear
- Excellent management team
- Yes! Work schedules that allow you to have a life!
- Medical, dental, vision, education, and incentive benefits
- Accumulate a ton of money in our 401(k) plan - Spirit of Alaska matches!
- Fun people, seasonal parties, and parties for any reason we can think of to celebrate and eat!
- Paid vacations
- Learn while you build your career at your own pace
- Competitive compensation packages, plus all the Credit Union benefits
More than all this, you'll receive the sense of accomplishment that comes from helping serve the financial needs of your friends, neighbors, and relatives in the community.