Money Market Savings
Here's a savings account that's not like the others! With this high yield account, you can earn a better rate and access your money by check too. Get the best of both worlds, with a tiered rate structure that pushes your returns higher as your balance grows, and limited check writing privileges so you have easy anytime access to your balance!
- $2,500 minimum balance to open and maintain the account
- Better rates than regular savings accounts
- Tiered rates reward higher balances.
- Earn dividends on entire balance
- Dividends compound daily
- Limited check writing available
- 6 free electronic or telephone withdrawals per month*; $5 each thereafter
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals
- Satisfies membership requirements
- Free online account access
- Free paper statement
- Free telephone account access
Over 5,000 branches through shared branching. NCUA insured up to $250,000.
*In compliance with Federal Regulation D.
- How much do i need to save for college?
- How much do I need to save for a major purchase?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?
Spirit of Alaska Money Market Calculator Excel Spreadsheet
Being the best place to invest your money is important to us. Spirit of Alaska offers blended tier Money Markets to maximize your investment. Use our handy Excel calculator to calculate your exact interest rate according to the amount of money in your Money Market savings.