e-Money Market Savings
Looking for a better rate on your savings and e-Statements? Our e-Money Market Savings is a green account that brings in more green too. Cut down on paper waste and help save the planet while making the most of your balance. It's the perfect savings account, and satisfies your membership requirements too!
- $2,500 minimum balance to open and maintain the account
- $10.00 one time membership fee
- Better rates than regular savings accounts
- Earn dividends on entire balance
- Tiered rates reward higher balances
- Dividends compounded daily
- Limited check writing available
- 6 free electronic or telephone withdrawals per month*; $10.00 each thereafter
- Unlimited in-branch withdrawals
- Satisfies membership requirements
- Free online account access through e-Teller
- Free paperless e-Statements
- Free telephone account access
Enrollment in e-Teller and election to receive electronic documents is required to hold account. Account does not distribute a paper statement.
Over 5,000 branches through shared branching. NCUA insured up to $250,000
*In compliance with Federal Regulation D.
- How much do i need to save for college?
- How much do I need to save for a major purchase?
- How much could I save over time?
- What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
- How can I save a million dollars?
- What savings amount should I start with?
- How much should I save each month?