Visa Credit Cards
Who needs cash? With a Spirit of Alaska credit card in your pocket, you're prepared for anything. Our Visa® cards offer you worldwide acceptance, generous limits, travel discounts, and a whole lot more. You can even customize your card so it fits your personality! We offer several different plan options to ensure you get exactly what you need.
Spirit of Alaska Classic and Platinum Card benefits:
- Competitive fixed rates, starting at 9.99% APR*
- Low annual fees, and no fee if you have a SoA checking account
- 28-day grace period
- No fee for cash advances, and the same rate as purchases!
- Easy to manage through online banking
- 24-hour online access
- Automatic payment available
- Instant issue cards available
Customize your card
- All of our Visa cards are fully customizable. Just upload your favorite picture online. Your picture of choice becomes the background on your card! We also have an extensive catalog of images to choose from. Order your personalized card here.
VISA card benefits:
- Accepted worldwide
- Generous limits
- Anytime customer service
- Pick your own PIN
Platinum and Classic Benefits
Enjoy peace of mind with built-in Visa benefits and experience more shopping, finer restaurants, and more traveling opportunities around town or around the world.
- Cell phone protection
- Emergency medical/dental benefit on trips purchased with the card
- Purchase security
- Return protection
- Travel and emergency assistance services
- Emergency medical/dental coverage during a trip purchased with the card
- Personal identity theft coverage and assistance
- Purchase security up to $500
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR CARDHOLDERS: Effective 10-31-2010, all Visa cardholders using e-Teller will begin receiving their account statement and bill electronically. Accessing your Visa e-Statement in e-Teller is as easy as a click of your mouse.
- To view your statement, simply click the "e-Statement" button during your next e-Teller session.
- You can print, save, or we'll store them for you online for 12 months.
- The account information in your e-Statement is identical to the paper statement and bill you currently receive. But with e-Statements, you'll receive your e-Statement and bill several days earlier than with the U.S. Mail.
- Utilize e-Teller to make a payment using the account transfer feature, or you can make your payment by phone, mail, in-branch, or by setting up an automatic payment.
*Based on approved credit. Annual Percentage Rate.
- Instant Issue Cards
Get your Spirit of Alaska debit or credit card without waiting for it to come in the mail! We offer unembossed Visa® cards to our members, which are accepted by most Visa merchants, with the exception of those who require a manual imprint at the point of sale.
- Share Secured Card
You don't have to have perfect credit to get a Visa card. Use your Spirit of Alaska share account as collateral to secure a card!
- Secured by simple share savings
- Amounts from $250 to $10,000
- Earn interest on savings
- Balance must remain over secured amount
If you are applying for the Share Secured Visa, please indicate on the application how much you can apply toward your credit limit.