It's no secret that having money rocks. But not everyone knows that keeping money in your miMoney account rocks too! This free checking account rewards you with iTunes® fee reimbursements so you can buy more music, movies, apps, ringtones, games, or anything else—on us!
- Get $5 in iTunes®* refunds every month
- $15 in FREE iTunes® when you open the account!
- Free Bill Pay-e
- No monthly fee or minimum balance—ever
- Unlimited checking privileges
- Overdraft protection available
- No minimum balance to open
- Free debit card
- Free online banking with e-Teller
- Free paperless e-statements
- Free telephone account access
- Earn iTunes® download refunds up to $15.00 with initial account opening regardless of qualifications.
- Earn up to $5.00 in iTunes® download refunds each cycle the minimum qualifications are met.
- Sales taxes may apply, potentially reducing the number of downloads reimbursed.
- If you do not meet the qualifications per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account; however, it will not receive iTunes® refunds for that time period.
- Available to personal accounts only.
Getting the miMoney iTunes® refunds is easy; simply do the following:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and clear each monthly qualification cycle.
- Go paperless.
- Sign up for e-Teller within the first month to receive your statements electronically online instead of in the mail.
- Provide a valid e-mail address
That's it! No running to the bank all the time, no paperwork—just regular everyday transactional activities you're probably already doing anyway! Best of all, if you ever miss a month you still get unlimited free checking, and can get the rewards back the very next cycle!
We rely on our automated systems to check whether account holders have met the qualification terms, and to ensure fairness, all accounts are checked on the same day. The qualification cycle differs from the statement cycle by approximately one day.
End of Qualification Cycle
Our system checks to see if your accounts qualify for benefits on the last business day before the end of your statement cycle. This day is the "end of the qualification cycle." The end of the qualification cycle may vary month-to-month, and it is important to keep this date in mind when conducting qualifying transactions.
Last Day Transactions Qualify
All qualifying transactions MUST have posted before the end of the qualification cycle. Transactions posted after the end of the qualification cycle will be counted towards the next month's qualification cycle.
Schedule of Qualification Cycles for 2012
January: Start - December 31, 2012, End - January 30, 2013
February: Start - January 31, 2013, End - February 27, 2013
March: Start - February 28, 2013, End - March 29, 2013
April: Start - March 30, 2013, End - April 29, 2013
May: Start - April 30, 2013, End - May 30, 2013
June: Start - May 31, 2013, End - June 28, 2013
July: Start – June 29, 2013, End - July 30, 2013
August: Start – July 31, 2013, End – August 30, 2013
September: Start - August 31, 2013, End – September 28, 2013
October: Start – September 29, 2013, End – October 30, 2013
November: Start – October 31, 2013, End – November 29, 2013
December: Start – November 30, 2013, End – December 30, 2013
NCUA insured up to $250,000. Over 5,000 branches through shared branching.
*Must meet minimum monthly qualifications. iTunes is a trademark of Apple, Inc. This program is not endorsed by iTunes.
Spread the word and get $50 and movie tickets too!
The Refer-A-Friend Program rewards members with a $50 referral bonus when their friends open and maintain a share account (savings) and transactional (checking) account with Spirit of Alaska FCU.
Look for the Refer-A-Friend link in your end-of-cycle email notification for your miMoney account.