It's no secret that having money rocks. But not everyone knows that keeping money in your miMoney account rocks too! This free checking account rewards you with iTunes® refunds so you can buy more music, movies, apps, ringtones, games, or anything else—on us!
- Get $5 in iTunes® refunds every month*
- $15 in Tunes® refunds when you open the account!*
- Free Bill Pay
- No monthly service fee or minimum balance—ever
- Unlimited checking privileges
- Overdraft protection available
- No minimum balance to open
- Free debit card
- Free online banking with e-Teller
- Free paperless e-statements
- Free telephone account access
- Earn iTunes® download refunds up to $15.00 with initial account opening regardless of qualifications.
- Earn up to $5.00 in iTunes® download refunds each cycle the minimum qualifications are met.
- Sales taxes may apply, potentially reducing the number of downloads reimbursed.
- If you do not meet the qualifications per cycle, your account will still function as a free checking account; however, it will not receive iTunes® refunds for that time period.
- Available to personal accounts only.
It's Easy to Earn iTunes Refunds!
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your miMoney Checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
That's it! No running to the bank all the time, no paperwork—just regular everyday transactional activities you're probably already doing anyway! Best of all, if you ever miss a month you still get unlimited free checking, and can get the rewards back the very next cycle!
NCUA insured up to $250,000. Over 5,000 branches through shared branching.
*You will be refunded up to $15 for iTunes® purchases that post to and settle account during the first 60 days after you open account. Refunds will be credited to account on the last day of statement cycle in which refundable purchases were made. In addition, each qualification cycle, earn up to $5 in refunds of iTunes if qualifications are met during previous monthly qualification cycle. Purchases must be made with debit card associated with your miMoney Checking account. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle the account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc. Apple Inc. is not a participant in or sponsor of this program. Fees may reduce earnings.
- Qualification Cycles
We rely on our automated systems to check whether account holders have met the qualification terms, and to ensure fairness, all accounts are checked on the same day. The qualification cycle differs from the statement cycle by approximately one day.
End of Qualification Cycle
Our system checks to see if your accounts qualify for benefits on the last business day before the end of your statement cycle. This day is the "end of the qualification cycle." The end of the qualification cycle may vary month-to-month, and it is important to keep this date in mind when conducting qualifying transactions.
Last Day Transactions Qualify
All qualifying transactions MUST have posted before the end of the qualification cycle. Transactions posted after the end of the qualification cycle will be counted towards the next month's qualification cycle.
Schedule of Qualification Cycles for 2014
January: Start - December 31, 2013, End - January 30, 2014
February: Start - January 31, 2014, End - February 27, 2014
March: Start - February 28, 2014, End - March 29, 2014
April: Start - March 30, 2014, End - April 29, 2014
May: Start - April 30, 2014, End - May 30, 2014
June: Start - May 31, 2014, End - June 28, 2014
July: Start – June 29, 2014, End - July 30, 2014
August: Start – July 31, 2014, End – August 29, 2014
September: Start - August 30, 2014, End – September 29, 2014
October: Start – September 30, 2014, End – October 30, 2014
November: Start – October 31, 2014, End – November 28, 2014
December: Start – November 29, 2014, End – December 30, 2014