Refer A Friend
Refer A Friend! Spread the Word and Get $50!
At Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union, we do more than just offer quality accounts and services; we take pride in building strong relationships with our members, giving them a positive experience they'll want to share with others. And if you pass it on and bring new members into our family, we want to thank you!
The Refer-A-Friend Program rewards members with a $50 referral bonus when their friends open and maintain a share account (savings) and transactional (checking) account with Spirit of Alaska FCU.
How to Participate
There are several convenient ways Refer-A-Friend:
- Fill out the Online Form - with this form, you can send an email to a friend asking them to come in and open an account at Spirit of Alaska FCU, or they can apply online. Once they open the account, and meet the simple qualifications, you will receive your referral bonus.
- Download the referral form here. By downloading the form, you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Choice Checking and miMoney account holders may visit the link provided in the end of cycle qualification email receive.
- You may also pick up a paper form at one of our branch locations.
Simply fill out your information on the coupons and pass it on to a friend. When they open their checking and savings accounts, they must present the coupon at opening. It's that easy!
The program is open to Spirit of Alaska FCU members in good standing and is for the referral of an eligible friend, co-worker or relative, for Spirit of Alaska FCU membership and for new relationships only.
Everyone Can Join!
Everyone who lives, works, volunteers or worships within the Fairbanks North Star Borough is eligible to join Spirit of Alaska Federal Credit Union. In addition, all students, faculty, staff, or retirees of all public, private, or parochial schools or institutions of higher education, including alumni, north of the Alaska Range, and their families, are eligible for membership.
Friend(s) will be asked to furnish an email address as a condition of opening a new account. Email address of friend(s) as supplied by participant will be used to verify a referral match.
Referral bonuses will be paid to the participant as follows:
- For Choice Checking and miMoney the referral bonus will be paid at the end of the first statement cycle in which the friend(s) completes all transactions required to qualify for rewards based on the terms of the specific account disclosure, (e.g. perform 12 debit card transactions or 15 for miMoney, etc.).
- For all other checking accounts, the referral bonus will be paid after the friend(s) maintains both a savings and checking account in good standing for 90 days.
- Referral bonuses will be deposited directly into the participant's share account.
In the event more than one Participant sends a referral to the same friend and that friend participates in the program, then the bonus will be paid to the first participant that invites the friend. Only one referral bonus will be paid regardless of which method to refer a friend is used.
Modifications and Termination of the Program
Spirit of Alaska FCU reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions set forth herein; including, but not limited to, the methods through which members may earn rewards and the amount of rewards that can be earned by referring friends—at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a participant's or friend's ability to receive a referral bonus.
We look forward to welcoming new family members into the family! Refer someone today so they too can experience the Spirit of Alaska FCU difference.
If you have questions regarding the Refer-A-Friend Program, feel free to contact us.