Protect your business accounts from accidental overdrafts. Everyone makes mistakes once in a while—don't let those mistakes end up costing you more than you can afford! We offer many different options to make sure that your corporate purchases always go through smoothly. Get the plan that works best for you and your business.
Member Alert - Opt In to protect your accounts and avoid denied transactions. Click Here to Opt In or Out
Choose one method, or a sequence of methods, to create a personalized overdraft protection plan. No matter what your situation we can help you protect your account and your reputation.
- Protect your credit
- No merchant returned check fees
- Keep debit card from being rejected
- Avoid embarrassment
- No monthly fee
- Low per usage charge
- Overdraft Transfers
Link your savings or money market account to your checking and if you go over your balance we will automatically transfer funds in to cover the overage.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Low $5 per-transfer fee
- Transfers count against any transaction limitations
- Courtesy Pay
As a Spirit of Alaska member, you automatically have overdraft protection on checks and automatic payments. You can also opt in to receive coverage on your debit card as well. We can cover any overages so you can always buy the things you need.
- Avoid having debit card rejected
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Free unless you use it
- Low $28 charge per usage
- Overdraft Line of Credit
If you think you're going to overdraft your account often or by a large amount, a line of credit might be just what you need. Apply for it just like a loan; once you're approved, you can access it whenever you need it. No set up charges are incurred and you may pay off the line of credit at any time.
- No set-up or maintenance fees
- Pay interest on only what you use
- $500 minimum advance
- Based on approved credit
- Some restrictions may apply
- Opt In/Opt Out
Beginning July 10, 2010, if you want your ATM and one-time debit card transactions to be covered by overdraft protection, you must opt-in. Why would you want to opt-in? Well, if overdraft protection is not in place you might encounter a denied transaction just when you need it most, for example at the gas station or the grocery store.
There are three simple ways to make your choice:
- Click Here to Opt In or Out
- Return the completed form mailed to you in a postage paid envelope.
- Call 907-459-5900 during business hours, even if you have misplaced the letter and upon validating your identity we can process your choice.
- The new rule does not apply to checks or automatic (recurring) payments.
- We will continue to offer Courtesy Pay for checks or automatic payments. This service is applied at our discretion and can result in NSF fees.
- If you choose to opt in, you can change your mind and opt out at any time.